العسل الملكى الماليزى

العسل الملكى الماليزى له و لها وقهوة فايتو اندرو من معاملنا الى المستهلك للاتصال٠٠٦٠١٩٢٥٥٥٥٢١ الفايد

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

العسل الملكى الماليزى

العسل الملكى الماليزى له و لها وقهوة فايتو اندرو من معاملنا الى المستهلك للاتصال٠٠٦٠١٩٢٥٥٥٥٢١ الفايد

العسل الملكى الماليزى

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

العسل الملكى الماليزى له ولها وقهوة فايتو اندرو بالاعشاب الماليزيه من معاملنا الى المستهلك

العسل الملكى الماليزى له ولها وقهوة فايتو اندرو من معاملنا الى المستهلك للاتصال ٦٠١٩٢٥٥٥٥٢١+ الفايد

مواضيع مماثلة

المواضيع الأخيرة

»  العسل الملكى له
Royal honey for him I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 01, 2014 12:34 am من طرف jamal

»  ROYAL HONEY FOR HIM
Royal honey for him I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 01, 2014 12:32 am من طرف jamal

» كبسولات فايتو اندرو للرجال
Royal honey for him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 04, 2014 2:17 am من طرف jamal

»  Capsules Phyto Andro For Him
Royal honey for him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 04, 2014 1:56 am من طرف jamal

» فيديو العسل الملكى
Royal honey for him I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2014 10:06 pm من طرف jamal

»  فرصة للاستثمار
Royal honey for him I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2014 9:57 pm من طرف jamal

» ابواب واخشاب ماليزيا
Royal honey for him I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 09, 2014 8:27 pm من طرف twati

» اريد خشب رقائقي ماليزي
Royal honey for him I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 17, 2013 6:36 pm من طرف fouzi

» اريد خشب رقائقي ماليزي
Royal honey for him I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 17, 2013 6:29 pm من طرف fouzi

التبادل الاعلاني

Royal honey for him

jamal
    jamal
    Admin

المساهمات : 84
    تاريخ التسجيل : 10/11/2010

Royal honey for him Empty Royal honey for him

مُساهمة  jamal الأربعاء يناير 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Royal honey for him

An instant source of energy to enhance male vitality
    Pure honey fortified with selected mixture of rainforest herbs (Tongkat Ali and Ginseng)
    Nutritious honey enriched with vital biomolecules in, Bee larva

Nowadays, most people suffer from stress lifestyle with overexertion, many face emotional conflicts. The use of stimulants have well known deleterious side effects. Many suffer from sexual impotence and premature ejecta and go for chemical drugs with their dangerous side effects and complications. Herbs have miraculous abilities

Our research and development team has developed ROYAL HONEY for HIM. This honey blend is a vast energy source for proper body build up and is the miracle in treatment of sexual impotence and sterility

Ingredients

Each sachet contains:

Radix Eurycoma longifolia Extract 200mg
    Radix Panax Ginseng Powder 200mg
    Bee Larva Powder 200mg
    Pure Honey 19.4g

Bee larva

Is rich in vital nutrients for tissue build up i.e. essential amino acids, vitamin A, B complex, C and D in addition to a surplus natural supply of phosphorus, iron, zinc and selenium. Phosphorus to build up bones and is required for many enzymatic functions. Iron for haemoglobin. Zinc improves the sense of taste. Zinc & selenium to improved sexual ability

Tongkat Ali roots

Royal honey for him Tongataliroot

We choose roots of more than 10 years age to obtain a better concentrate. These roots penetrate deep into the soil for better nourishment. We employ the most recent techniques of differential solubility extraction and high performance liquid chromatography

Root extracts work rapidly by increasing the cyclic guanosine monophoshate level of penile corpus cavermosum but not the cyclic adnosine monophoshate level. This implies that Tongkat Ali specifically mediate nitric oxide cyclic GMP with increase in penile erection and strength without the side effects of unifunctional chemical drugs

Tongkat Ali roots are exceptionally potent in raising free testosterone and its active derivative to enhance the hypothalamus-pituitary-testis axis function. Thus our product provides the sexual desire via the central nervous system stimulation with increased sensitivity. Increased testosterone level will eventually lower prolactin levels with the preponderance of dopamine and its effects in enhancing sexual desire

Tongkat Ali promotes and support anabalic reactions by increasing basal metabolic rate with improvement in adrenal function and testosterone level, hence promoting body build us especially of bone and muscle

Panax ginseng root

Royal honey for him Ginsengroot

Panax is derived from the Greek word 'Panacea' which means healing. The roots are full of therapeutic and nutritious functions for healing and increased energy level. It is the most trusted ancient herbal energizer that has been used to treat lack of libido and fatigue. The active ingredients are ginsenosides. We use the extracts containing 8%. Ginsenosides support endurance and enhance activity

Honey

Royal honey for him Royalhoneyplus

This vital energetic nutrient collected from quality-controlled hives is our revered honey. It contains about 40% fructose, 26% glucose, 4.5% maltose and 1.5% sucrose. Such pure honey is recommended as a sugar substitute, especially because of its high content of quickly assimilated fructose. Fructose (40%) is a quick source of energy and does not need insulin to function. Our honey is a dietary antioxidant specially against oxidation of bad LDL cholesterol and fat. Our honey is a nutraceutical with antimicrobial activity

Usage

Enjoy one sachet twice daily

How It Works

For a distinguished sexual activity
    No impotence, No infertility
    Treats improper little ejecta and short sexual intercourse
    An instant energy source.
    Rich in proteins, amino acids, vitamins, digestive and metabolic enzymes.
    Enhances nutrient absorption and metabolism
    Supports the immune system
    For better body muscular build up
    Improves blood circulation
    Enforces memory and brain functions

[color=darkblue]jamal
    alfaid8@gmail.com[/color
    ]

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مايو 02, 2024 7:16 am