العسل الملكى الماليزى

العسل الملكى الماليزى له و لها وقهوة فايتو اندرو من معاملنا الى المستهلك للاتصال٠٠٦٠١٩٢٥٥٥٥٢١ الفايد

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

العسل الملكى الماليزى

العسل الملكى الماليزى له و لها وقهوة فايتو اندرو من معاملنا الى المستهلك للاتصال٠٠٦٠١٩٢٥٥٥٥٢١ الفايد

العسل الملكى الماليزى

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

العسل الملكى الماليزى له ولها وقهوة فايتو اندرو بالاعشاب الماليزيه من معاملنا الى المستهلك

العسل الملكى الماليزى له ولها وقهوة فايتو اندرو من معاملنا الى المستهلك للاتصال ٦٠١٩٢٥٥٥٥٢١+ الفايد

مواضيع مماثلة

المواضيع الأخيرة

»  العسل الملكى له
 Capsules Phyto Andro For Him I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 01, 2014 12:34 am من طرف jamal

»  ROYAL HONEY FOR HIM
 Capsules Phyto Andro For Him I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 01, 2014 12:32 am من طرف jamal

» كبسولات فايتو اندرو للرجال
 Capsules Phyto Andro For Him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 04, 2014 2:17 am من طرف jamal

»  Capsules Phyto Andro For Him
 Capsules Phyto Andro For Him I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يوليو 04, 2014 1:56 am من طرف jamal

» فيديو العسل الملكى
 Capsules Phyto Andro For Him I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2014 10:06 pm من طرف jamal

»  فرصة للاستثمار
 Capsules Phyto Andro For Him I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 02, 2014 9:57 pm من طرف jamal

» ابواب واخشاب ماليزيا
 Capsules Phyto Andro For Him I_icon_minitimeالأحد فبراير 09, 2014 8:27 pm من طرف twati

» اريد خشب رقائقي ماليزي
 Capsules Phyto Andro For Him I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 17, 2013 6:36 pm من طرف fouzi

» اريد خشب رقائقي ماليزي
 Capsules Phyto Andro For Him I_icon_minitimeالأحد نوفمبر 17, 2013 6:29 pm من طرف fouzi

التبادل الاعلاني

Capsules Phyto Andro For Him

jamal
    jamal
    Admin

المساهمات : 84
    تاريخ التسجيل : 10/11/2010

Capsules Phyto Andro For Him Empty Capsules Phyto Andro For Him

مُساهمة  jamal الجمعة يوليو 04, 2014 1:56 am

Capsules Phyto Andro For Him B4CK8W

Double Strength to Give You More Power
    A stringent extraction process translates into a superior quality product Timur Phyto-Andro Water-Soluble Extract the pure essence CAPTURES of the Herb. 
    Traditionally used to improve and build male vitality & general health
    This special and unique formula has been created according to recommendations from an ancient Asian medical that's Tradition emphasises the art of metabolic balance. 
    composition
    Phyto Andro is a herbal food supplement composed entirely of unique herbal substances in specific Quantities Produced by modern bioengineering technology. This unique production process is called All high-polymer penetration by Which the active Ingredients are dissolved and Absorber by the body Safely and Easily.
    Ingredients
    Each vegetable capsule contains 400mg of pure Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) extract blended with 50mg lactose. 
    Phyto Andro's prime objective is to Nourish the body and fortify the male sexual function by Supporting health and creating energy; it also improves the body's immune system. This supplement is Formulated to promote better circulation by Identifying the pituitary-sex organ axis. In Reading and Listening, it treats blood flow Towards the male sexual organs, thereby Strengthening the quality of erections. This mechanism works by the activation of serum super oxide dismutase (SOD) Which facilitates the hemoglobin transportation of oxygen and helps renal clearance of toxic substances, additionally Improving the immune system and also Contributing Towards slowing down the body's aging process. 
    Phyto Andro is traditionally used for male health and vitality. Phyto Andro is used in many Countries around the world and is recommended to: 
    Strengthen and maintain erections
    Improve erectile dysfunction and impotence
    Prevent premature ejaculation
    Improve fertility and sperm count
    Enhance sexual performance
    Boost testosterone levels
    Alleviate general fatigue and weakness
    Improve blood circulation, Especially to the male organ
    Enhance the immune system
    Increase sexual endurance
    Action:
    Phyto-Andro is an effective and advanced formula made ​​up of 100% herbal Tongkat Ali (Eurocuma Longfolia) extracted by the most advanced bioengineering technology available Using water with a ratio of 100/1. Through an integrated manufacturing process, the finest quality of Tongkat Ali root is selectively extracted with water and processed into powder form. 
    Indications:
    This herbal supplement is used Effectively, in the following cases: 
    For males who suffer from impotence and blood circulation and blood flow to the male organ.
    For general fatigue and the feeling of weakness in the body by Enhancing Energy-Producing reactions through clearance of renal toxin
    It is recommended for people who have high social or Activities The annual body businessmen and other professionals who exert high physical or mental energy daily by Giving vitality and strength to combat fatigue
    For Enhancing human immunity system by usage over a long period of time
    Eurocuma Longifolia has commanded through an Extensive and Comprehensive analysis, it has been Confirmed that's a wide body of research proved that's it cans help to improve and build Enhancing the synthesis of testosterone, Increase energy levels and the increase is in sexual response and sperm quality 
    dosage
    1 capsule daily 
    Packing
    50 x 450mg Capsules

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مايو 10, 2024 8:09 am